top of page
3000 v. Chr. - 500 n. Chr.
ERA 2 - Greek and Roman time
This era is about the ancient time with its highly developed cultures like those of the Egyptians, the Babylonians and Assyrians.
The Greek and Roman culture are the key subjects in this era. Because both cultures where very important for the development of Europe and the Western world in later eras.
4. The development of scientific thinking, ideas about citizenship and politics in the Greek city states.
5. The classical style of the Greek-Roman culture.
6. The expansion of the Roman Empire which spread the Greek-Roman culture throughout Europa.
7. The confrontation between the Greek-Roman culture and the Germanic cultures of North-Western Europe.
8. The emergence of Judaism and Christianity as the first monotheistic religions.
bottom of page